Three Ways to Purchase Tickets
1. IN PERSON AT TWO BOX OFFICE LOCATIONS
- The Ware Center, 42 N. Prince Street, Lancaster
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Student Memorial Center, on Millersville University's campus, Room 103
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- One hour before each performance at performance location, subject to availability
2. BY PHONE:
- Call 717-871-7600 (Box Office) or 717-871-7018 (Arts at MU Information)
- Relay calls are welcome. Please use the box office phone number.
- From this site (ArtsMU.com), click the "Tickets" button for the performance for which you would like to purchase tickets
METHODS OF PAYMENT:
- Cash, Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, & Discover), Marauder Gold, Checks (payable to Student Services, Inc.)
- Pre-ordered tickets can be picked up at the Box Office location where purchased during business hours, mailed (if requested), printed at home, or at "will call" one (1) hour before the start time of the event at that venue.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in performances unless it is a Family Fun Fest event. In this case, the child must have a ticket.