Invest in the future programming at The Ware Center by claiming your seat today! For a tax deductible donation or pledge of $2,500, you can help guarantee the highest quality of cultural arts performance events at Lancaster County’s premier Home for the Cultural Arts for years to come. Your name or the name of a loved one will become part of the enduring legacy of Lancaster County’s iconic Steinman Hall, The Ware Center, a community resource for arts, education and entertainment.
Claiming Your Seat is Easy! Simply:
- Select a seat in Steinman Hall that has not yet been claimed OR we can choose one for you (Seat Availability Chart located at The Ware Center front desk).
- Complete either the printable form at the bottom of this page or the online form with your name or the name of the individual for whom you wish to leave a legacy (“In Honor of…”, “In Memoriam of…”). The plaque can accommodate two lines with a maximum of 23 characters on each line (3" long by 1" wide) and will be installed on the seat’s arm rest.
- Return your completed form to The Ware Center, 42 N. Prince Street, Lancaster, PA, 17603 or send it to Millersville University, Development Office, P.O. Box 1002, Millersville, PA 17551-0302, along with your check or pledge made payable to Millersville University. Please note on the check or initial pledge, “Ware’s My Seat Campaign.”
- We will confirm the availability of your seat choice and have you approve the inscription for your plaque before engraving.
- Starting with the 2019 – 2020 season, you will be given an exclusive period of time to purchase tickets for upcoming Visual and Performing Arts performances for your seat before the seat is made available to the public.
100% of the donations received for the Ware’s My Seat campaign will be used by Millersville University’s Visual and Performing Arts for future arts programming and to increase accessibility to arts experiences for all Lancaster County community members.
Thank you for your support!
Director, Visual & Performing Arts Centers